Words for two French songs for The George Inn Mon dec 3

Kautilya

Here are the words for two French peasant songs (kindly jotted down by Caroline for folk to join in when she and Chris sing them perhaps at the Mon Dec 3 2012 session at the The George Inn from 2000 to 2300.

One is the Tant que j'avais des noisettes song. She thinks there are more verses and variants and indeed,in the notes below there is a slightly longer version) The other tune is Derrière chez nous, il est une montagne

I will print out a few copies for the punters but would be nice if you could print your own bits from the attached file - I am runnning out of Non=Epson ink......... :angry:

Dec32012thegeorgefrenchsongsscorelyricsNoisettesMontagneHorlogedeGrandmereMonperemari.doc

Dec32012thegeorgefrenchsongsscorelyricsNoisettesMontagneHorlogedeGrandmereMonperemari.doc

Here are the words for two French peasant songs (kindly jotted down by Caroline for folk to join in when she and Chris sing them perhaps at the Mon Dec 3 2012 session at the The George Inn from 2000 to 2300.

To keep singing it for 300years will need several generations - and they are already 12 years late starting!!! :rolleyes:

To keep singing it for 300years will need several generations - and they are already 12 years late starting!!! :rolleyes:

These Kent peasants! - they have not even realised yet, that that speeding thing through the fields every 20 minutes is the latest Iron Horse running on 24hour Uro time!

double rolleyes

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

One is the Tant que j'avais des noisettes song. She thinks there are more verses and variants and indeed,in the notes below there is a slightly longer version) The other tune is Derrière chez nous, il est une montagne

I will print out a few copies for the punters but would be nice if you could print your own bits from the attached file - I am runnning out of Non=Epson ink......... :angry:

It worked a treat! Maybe some sound over seasonal break