Song Lists

Yesterday I played 90 minutes for a small outdoor gathering. It was quite enjoyable especially since the host was a fine musician in his own right and sat in on a couple of my songs. The party included a wine tasting so there was a French theme which I play a lot of popular French songs from the 30s,40s-and 50s, especially Piaf. I was fortunate that I had a good selection and created a proper couple sets to play.

I'd be very interested in others song lists for a gig.

rss

Edited by Randy Stein

Yesterday I played 90 minutes for a small outdoor gathering. It was quite enjoyable especially since the host was a fine musician in his own right and sat in on a couple of my songs. The party included a wine tasting so there was a French theme which I play a lot of popular French songs from the 30s,40s-and 50s, especially Piaf. I was fortunate that I had a good selection and created a proper couple sets to play.

I'd be very interested in others song lists for a gig.

rss

Et TA liste mon vieux!? Show us yours first :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ironically I deleted about 10 French toons from here last night to clear out the attachments after Paul egged me on to work out how to do it. (I did not know there is an 'attachments' tool buried in the avatar profile manager.

The George Inn monthly is, at core, Breton and northern French; but of the few folky French toons only a few people know the words.

So I would be interested in any toons WITH words you have please - it so much fun when people have the words and can sing along.

Anyway, from Jack Campin for Whitby (and we managed half of it at last George:

La mer

Whitby2012LaMerCharlesTrenet lyrics aTTAched

http://www.paroles2chansons.com/paroles-charles-trenet/paroles-la-mer.html

I have to find dots here which Jack provided.

And second, search on cnet for:

GENS DU PAYS HYMNE NATIONAL DE QUEBEC

Whitby2012LaMerCharlesTrenet lyrics ear.doc

Edited by Kautilya