Arno Arnold Marca Registrata concertina

This is my first time on here. I don't know much about concertina's but my uncle recently passed away and left me with two. One has a very nice black with white mother of pearl pattern.. The only markings I can find is the name Arno Arnold Marca Registrata. He's had this concertina for years. I read that if there was a serial number I could find out how old it is and if it has some value. I've looked everywhere and can't find a serial number. I live in California and have no idea who or where I could take it to for help. I would appreciate any help or at least the least a website where I could contact someone. Thank You.

There's quite a bit of information on Arnold Concertinas to be found by entering "arno arnold concertina" in a Google search box.

Here's a link to a blog that not only mentions the Arnold family but also has a link to a concertina association that specializes in your type of concertina, marilyn.

There's quite a bit of information on Arnold Concertinas to be found by entering "arno arnold concertina" in a Google search box.

Here's a link to a blog that not only mentions the Arnold family but also has a link to a concertina association that specializes in your type of concertina, marilyn.

Thank you very much. This at least puts me in the right direction. marilyn