Concertina & Squeezebox magazine for sale

syfbwb

Hello. I have issues #1 - 22 (Winter 83 - Spring 90) + the first three "Readers Tapes" for sale. Since I haven't read or listened to them in years, I'd like to get them into the hands of someone who would appreciate and use them. I won't go into individual details in this post, but I can say that they are all in very good condition. I also have a copy of "The Handley Cross Concertina Buying Guide" by Joel M. Cowen, published in 1984, which I'll throw in with the mags & tapes. If interested, please contact me at syfbwb@comcast.net. Cheers. PS. I forgot to mention that I also have a vintage blue & red Concertina & Squeezebox tee shirt, size L* (42-44), in great shape, which I can't wear because I'm too fat for it now. *closer to today's size M

Edited by syfbwb

Hello. I have issues #1 - 22 (Winter 83 - Spring 90) + the first three "Readers Tapes" for sale. Since I haven't read or listened to them in years, I'd like to get them into the hands of someone who would appreciate and use them. I won't go into individual details in this post, but I can say that they are all in very good condition. If interested, please contact me at syfbwb@comcast.net, and I'll go into as much detail as you want about the condition of the magazines and the tapes. Cheers. I forgot to mention that I also have a copy of "The Handley Cross Concertina Buying Guide" by Joel M. Cowen, published in 1984, which I'll throw in with the mags & tapes.

Hi there.

Some time ago I had the same thought about the tapes, a neat treasure that should not be lost. I contacted many of the musicians who submitted material for the tapes and with general approval got the ok to share the tapes in digital form. The International Concertina Association is kindly hosting them at their ICA Sound Archives

The magazines themselves are another treasure and I think you should find some interest in them.

Cheers,

ed

I can't figure out how to delete my listing, so I'll give the alert here that the Concertina & Squeezebox mags, tapes and tee-shirt have gone to an enthusiastic squeezebox aficionado in Kentucky. Brent W Burhans aka SYFBWB

I can't figure out how to delete my listing, so I'll give the alert here that the Concertina & Squeezebox mags, tapes and tee-shirt have gone to an enthusiastic squeezebox aficionado in Kentucky. Brent W Burhans aka SYFBWB

You can't delete the post itself, but you can edit it. Editing possibilities include (but are in no way limited to):

• Deleting all the original text.
  • Adding text to say that the collection now has a new owner.
  • Doing both of the above.

But it's also common practice to put that information into a following post, just as you have done.