...and how many teachers?

Sure, it's all teaching and learning. I was thinking of schoolteachers, but there are lots of other styles; some are just more codified than others;)

RB

I've helped our children learn how to sit up, stand, walk, eat, talk, squabble, get on with people, play a few tunes etc. etc. .... all the important things in life!! Come to that, I've also helped to fix up bloody knees, runny bottoms and various assorted ailments..... doctors, teachers? - sure aren't we all these things in the greater scheme of life?

Edited by tombilly

Sure, it's all teaching and learning. I was thinking of schoolteachers, but there are lots of other styles; some are just more codified than others;)

RB

... doctors, teachers? - sure aren't we all these things in the greater scheme of life?

Couldn't agree more!

And counsellors, cleaners, drivers, mechanics, carpenters, writers,e.t.c., e.t.c.. And, let's not forget, MUSICIANS!

Wow! What a great thread it is!

I guess I'm a teacher too, no? Part time Animation instructor at both, Academy of Art University in San Francisco and De Anza Community College, Cupertino.

Often wonder, what does it take to get a full time job at a University.