BRADFIELD 2010 No3 Royal, Dungworth, Instrumental HQ

Kautilya

Nice sound quality thanks. You must have been leaning over the partition in the passage by the door! Great weekend that, non stop sessions in The Royal. I spotted Howard Jones, Alan Day, Roger Digby, Dave Hunt, Diane Richardson, Dave Prebble, Mike Wild Liz Giddings, Steve Harrison, Annie Dearman, Ralph Jordan, Rees Wesson, Andy from Leicester, , and more I can't name, soory for any missed out. .

what type of recorder?

Edited by michael sam wild

Nice sound quality thanks. You must have been leaning over the partition in the passage by the door! Great weekend that, non stop sessions in The Royal. I spotted Howard Jones, Alan Day, Roger Digby, Dave Hunt, Diane Richardson, Dave Prebble, Mike Wild Liz Giddings, Steve Harrison, Annie Dearman, Ralph Jordan, Rees Wesson, Andy from Leicester, , and more I can't name, soory for any missed out. .

what type of recorder?

just the canon G9 video at standard (not high) res video setting.

There is straight sound too but unable to edit as too long for youtube - on old sony ICD MS515 (17 hour 128MB memory stick)- Zoom would be better to reduce surrounding chat.

How did you spot yourself? Don't remember "a mirror mirror on the wall" opposite you... unless you were seeing your reflection in the washboard next to you! :rolleyes: :D