Have we found Tulley?

Have we found Tulley? Nope, but we have found Tolley's, preceded by another toon, The Dorsertshire Hornpipe. ;) It seems there was a sudden powercut just as the musicians began to play! :ph34r:

Chris

powercut? No my editing cut - it drove me crazy and I clearly messssssssed it up again aaagghhh

Have we found Tulley? Nope, but we have found Tolley's, preceded by another toon, The Dorsertshire Hornpipe. ;) It seems there was a sudden powercut just as the musicians began to play! :ph34r:

Chris

powercut? No my editing cut - it drove me crazy and I clearly messssssssed it up again aaagghhh

All I could see was a blank screen. No wonder we are in the dark!

Chris

Chris

All I could see was a blank screen. No wonder we are in the dark!

Chris

Might just lend u my camping light wot I bought from Aldi tother day....

If weather holds (seems in doubt)may just bike up (car has gone phuttt so no room for my tent

)

on Saturday or Sunday...

You doing the wandering minstrel or staying in one 'session'? Assume Chiltina mafia will be about too?