Wheatstone Aeola Tenor Treble for sale!

Ptarmigan

Having had both my Tenor Treble & my Baritone, both Wheatstone Aeola English Concertinas, for about a year & a half now, I have finally decided which one to stick with ...... the Baritone!

So this means that my Wheatstone Aeola Tenor Treble English Concertina #28004 is now FOR SALE!

The fact is, I play my Concertina along with the Ballads in our group & I find I can do all I need on the Baritone, but with that extra kick that the lower notes provide. Plus, there is such an overlap between the roles of these two instruments, that I can't justify keeping them both.

Had I been sticking with just the English system, I would have perhaps held onto the Tenor Treble for playing along with the Tunes, but after suffering withdrawal symptoms, since parting with my Jeffries Anglo 18 months ago, I have decided to go back to the Anglo for playing tunes.

2793689140102727105S200x200Q85.jpg

2728821510102727105S200x200Q85.jpg

You can also see & hear me play this TT on these YouTube Videos:

&

N.B. I bought this TT from Chris Algar 18 months ago.

If you are interested, send me a PM.

Cheers

Dick

P.S. I have just posted 40 photos of the Aeola on Photobucket!

Cheers

Dick

Edited by Ptarmigan

Sacrilege! Traitor! Still, I hope it finds a good home. I already have a lovely Aeola TT, so, happily am not in the market for one. (Wallet breathes a sigh of relief!!)

Chris

:-) Yes I know Chris, they are wonderful Concertinas alright, but it's hard for me to justify having two Aeolas, especially a TT & a Baritone.

I don't wish to be too greedy, so I feel the need for the joy they bring to be spread around! B)

Cheers

Dick

Hi folks,

Just to let you know.

I had a few folks interested in the TT, but none were serious .................. once they'd seen the photos, so I reckon it just wasn't pretty enough for most folk. :(

Anyway, someone offered me a good price recently for my Baritone, so that's gone instead & I'm hanging on to my TT after all. B)

I know that once I get Dave Prebble to work his magic on it, it'll look perfectly presentable again, but I never go on looks myself anyway, it's that Aeola sound I love.

Can I get back into the very select TT Club again Chris .... or was I barred for life, for even thinking of selling it? ;)

Cheers

Dick