L'Antre 4

gavdav

I just started learning this lovely waltz on my G/D and was surprised how comfortably it fits. (It's kinda in Bm but the accompaniment is pretty straight forward harmonies on the D row rather than full Bm chording. I have a few extra buttons on my box but think this should be pretty possible on standard G/D - the arpeggios are pretty satisfying I think :) I'm working on a recording - does anyone already play this tune on 'tina? (I've now added an mp3 version of the tune played on G/D anglo a couple of posts down)

Edited by gavdav

That's a very nice one that I've known for years but had no idea to try on the 'tina.

I'm looking forward to hearing your version !

David

I just started learning this lovely waltz on my G/D and was surprised how comfortably it fits. (It's kinda in Bm but the accompaniment is pretty straight forward harmonies on the D row rather than full Bm chording. I have a few extra buttons on my box but think this should be pretty possible on standard G/D - the arpeggios are pretty satisfying I think :) I'm working on a recording, but in the meantime here is a link to the original - does anyone already play this tune on 'tina?

http://www.jiwa.fm/#track/1381630