Foolin' the BBC

Larryo

Hi, I have seen discussions here in the past where people, endeavouring to get access on the web to TG4 and RTE programmes from outside of Ireland, had found a way to fool the system by using some method or another?? I am trying to reverse the trend and gain access to BBC programmes on the web. Can anyone offer any solutions? Thank you

Hi, I have seen discussions here in the past where people, endeavouring to get access on the web to TG4 and RTE programmes from outside of Ireland, had found a way to fool the system by using some method or another?? I am trying to reverse the trend and gain access to BBC programmes on the web. Can anyone offer any solutions? Thank you

I've no idea about any possible legal issues regarding this, so it's perhaps inappropriate to post any answer here just in case, except to say it is possible, people do manage it, and they've written about how they do it on several internet sites. Using your search engine of choice should quickly allow you to find your answer.