Crabb 32 Button C/G Anglo

Jim Munro

Crabb 32 Button Anglo C/G

Serial #8870,circa 1909

Ball & Beavon

Excellent or better condition. I bought this concertina approximately 5 years ago and it was completely rebuilt by John Connor at the time. It is loud without being strident, and plays easily. Tuned A440. C/C drone. Case included.

In the words of Geoffrey Crabb:

“Crabb built instruments supplied to Ball Beavon were originally exactly as those supplied to C Jeffries and for direct sale. Anglo's were usually made in batches of three and any of these could have gone to either of the above or sold direct to customers.”

Get a Jeffries like instrument without the price tag.

$5700 US plus shipping

Crabb 32 Button Anglo C/G

Serial #8870,circa 1909

Ball & Beavon

Excellent or better condition. I bought this concertina approximately 5 years ago and it was completely rebuilt by John Connor at the time. It is loud without being strident, and plays easily. Tuned A440. C/C drone. Case included.

In the words of Geoffrey Crabb:

“Crabb built instruments supplied to Ball Beavon were originally exactly as those supplied to C Jeffries and for direct sale. Anglo's were usually made in batches of three and any of these could have gone to either of the above or sold direct to customers.”

Get a Jeffries like instrument without the price tag.

$5700 US plus shipping

Looks like it has ?new bellows?. Very nicely presented intrument. What kind of case does it have?

Dave

As I say in the ad, the concertina was completely rebuilt, at which time the bellows were replaced.

The case is not original. It is blocked and is of the Buttonbox or type Suttner uses. I will try and post a picture soon.

Thanks