Devon's 2nd Big Squeeze Day 20th September 2008

O yes!

Devon Squeezebox Foundation is proud to announce that it's 2nd Big Squeeze Day will be on 20th September 2008 at Queen Elizabeth's Community College, Crediton, Devon.

Primarily a workshop day, there are workshops for many things squeezy, ie melodeons, piano accordions, english and anglo concertinas plus a concert of the tutors on the evening.

This years tutors are:

Sandra Kerr for English Concertina

Will Duke for Anglo Concertina

Chris Parkinson for Piano Accordion

Brian Peters for Melodeon

There are also beginners workshops for all the above instruments. Of especial interest to you chaps will be Beginners Anglo with Mick Bramich and Beginners English with Jill Shepherd, not that any of you need beginners workshops of course, but I thought you’d like to know. Anyway, there will also be a stall or two selling this and that and smiley helpful people all over the place. Excellent.

More info, pricing and a booking form at www.devonsqueezeboxfoundation.co.uk

Cheers

Ed

• 2 months later...
Good on yer Ed. The more events like this, in different parts of the country, the better. :)

Chris

Hi Chris

Why thank you! A small dose of the positive goes an awfully long way you know.

Ed

Hi all

Just a quick reminder that Devon Squeezebox Foundations Big Squeeze Day is on 20th September 2008. All the details are on the website

www.devonsqueezeboxfoundation.co.uk

As it's going to be a workshop day as well as a fine social occasion with the inter-workshop jawing and the grand evening concert, I think I might shove it in the eduational bit too!

Cheers

Ed