Wanted: "dancing With Ma Baby"

The Curmudgeon

If anbody has a used copy of this publication they aren't using anymore and is willing to sell, please email me. Or if you could direct me to someone who still sells it, it would be much appreciated.

"Dancing with Ma Baby" - An Extravaganza of Music for the English Concertina selected & edited by Phil Hopkinson. Published by Dragonfly Music

thanks very much...

John

• 5 weeks later...
If anbody has a used copy of this publication they aren't using anymore and is willing to sell, please email me. Or if you could direct me to someone who still sells it, it would be much appreciated.

"Dancing with Ma Baby" - An Extravaganza of Music for the English Concertina selected & edited by Phil Hopkinson. Published by Dragonfly Music

thanks very much...

John

Try putting 'Akkordeon Service' into Google - Len Killick's German shop - go for 'Noten' and look at the list under concertina tutors etc (in German, of course). Last time I looked, it was shown as available. I have bought from them in the past and can recommend.

David Lee

And that most excellent of shops, Roots2Music in Newcastle, England has one.

I only found it at the weekend whilst tidying and it does not show on the website (http://roots2music.com) but then lots of things do not: always ask!

Anyway, we could send you a copy if you have not already got hold of one. Roger

[ now, who has a copy of the Great Northern Tune Book for sale? Not completely unrelated as both publications vanished in the great van theft ]