Two Concertinas For Sale

Simon Hartgroves

As arthritis has started to play havoc with my fingers (the guitars went last year), I have at long last decided to put my concertinas up for sale - offers invited: I have a nice Wheatstone Aeola 48 key English treble (plus the remains of its leather case), in great condition and concert pitch; serial number 31633 and also a sweet-sounding Barnett Samuel (for which read Lachenal), serial number 27713 48-key brass reed English - also in concert - with *perfect* bellows and original case, lock and key (leather handle has been replaced, but otherwise the case is excellent).

If anyone is interested, I can take and e-mail pictures. I live in North Cornwall - if you are in the area, drop in for a trial and a cuppa.

Contact e-mail is si@unforgettable.com

Simon Hartgroves

15th January

Some pictures now at http://www.hartgroves.plus.com/index.htm - I've had problems producing decent sound files, but will upload some as soon as I manage to get hold of a decent mic.

Items now listed on eBay.co.uk with additional pictures and reserves of £1200 on the Aeola and £200 on the Lachenal

BOTH CONCERTINAS NOW SOLD

Edited by Simon Hartgroves