FOR SALE: 74 Button Hayden/Wicky Duet Concertina by Edward Jay

Kaleb

I purchased this instrument from Edward Jay earlier this year. You can see the exact instrument on his website and YouTube channel (links below):

http://edwardjay.net/paragraphsView.aspx?siteid=61&headerid=107&siteHeader=Hayden ←(Note layout shown at the bottom of this page)

As Edward's website states, it's a 74 button (40RH + 33LH + Air) Hayden/Wicky Duet Concertina with 8-fold leather bellows and a square frame.

The instrument comes with the case shown in the attached images, and Edward also provided an extra set of green lids with alternative fretwork.

It's a wonderful instrument, perfect condition, and the only reason I am selling is because I actually commissioned another custom instrument from Edward.

For everything shown (instrument, alternate lids, and case) I would like to sell for $4250 USD.

Ideally I am trying to sell to someone also in the United States, but if you are very interested and live elsewhere, please reach out to me and we can discuss.

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
57 minutes ago, vpo said:

Wondering how  you’ve found the different end casings have affected the quality of the tone of the instrument?

Edward and I both agree that the alternate green end casings do improve the sound quality of the instrument. The smaller openings produce a slightly sweeter and more crisp sound. Are you interested in purchasing this instrument? Would be great to have for the holidays!