*Quest Complete* WTB: Kensington C/G, or-

Oberon

Just to augment my other post where I was looking to trade, I’d be interested in purchasing a used C/G Kensington or something else of contemporary make with concertina reeds and a *Jeffries layout* (or modified in the context of Kensington), but within that price point. If it wasn’t for a more pressing time frame and the fact I don't have another back up concertina, I’d order direct, but needs must.

I’m in Massachusetts in the US and would prefer a domestic transaction, but it’s not a hard rule. Thanks!

Edited by Oberon

I'm definitely open to other suggestions as well, so long as it has a Jeffries layout. It may be that the used market is rather dry on that front lately though. I'm happy to hear ideas though!

Im contemplate the ready-made Irish concertina company's vintage or Eirú as well, but I don't see much said about them beyond specs. The Vintage looks like it has continuous folds in the bellows as opposed to individually cut or hinged folds, which seems unusual for the price. 

Anyway, open to ideas, but mostly keen on a Kensington if it works out. If all else fails, I'll have to stick with what I have for some time.

• Oberon changed the title to *Quest Complete* WTB: Kensington C/G, or-