Morse - Baritone Low D/A Anglo

Keith Kendrick

Morse Low D 30 button Baritone Anglo for sale. 5 years old. Virtually unplayed and in excellent condition with manufacturer’s fitted hard case. Amazingly deep and loud sounding, very fast box.

Please visit www.buttonbox.com where you will find everything you could possibly want to know about this instrument and its build quality. This is a fantastic instrument and a credit to the maker but, is now surplus to my requirements. Collect only or, midway mutually convenient rendezvous for instrument exchange. Covid safe conditions guaranteed. Bacs payment in advance please.

£2300.00 or offers invited/considered.

FaceBook message me in first instance or respond here if interested and for detailed information exchange.

Many thanks for reading.

Picture 1.jpg

Picture 2.jpg

Picture 3.jpg

Picture 4.jpg

Picture 5.jpg

Edited by Keith Kendrick
Price reduction from £2750.00 to £2300.00

My reason for enquiring is twofold. Although I have got very used to 40-key boxes over the years I might possibly be interested in buying it myself, for the sake of having a diatonic A row, if the 30 keys are the same as I am used to, but definitely not if they are the other system. And any other prospective buyers are likely to be more interested if it is the system that they are used to rather than the other one.