A well-loved Concertina Connections "Jackie" English for sale $300

Lunchbox

Hey gang,

I am selling my "Jackie" English concertina by Concertina Connections.  It's a very special instrument to me, but I'm looking to afford an Anglo and will need to sell this one to pay for it.  (I am even selling some old skool accordions of mine too lol)  It's time to pass it along to someone else who may love it more than me.  The concertina is in fair to good condition, but see the photos for a few bumps and some separation in the plies of the wood.  This instrument survived a car wreck with me a while back, it got a bit beat around but it survived while the car did not so I'll call that a lucky instrument, to be sure.  It still plays perfectly and I have never noticed any issues playing it.  Overall it's a wonderful piece, I'm hesitant to sell but I'm really itching to pick up an Anglo and try something new.  Please write me with any questions or for more photos, or whatever you need.  

I am asking $300 plus shipping including the gig bag it came with but I'm open to any offers across the board.  

IMG_1989.jpeg

IMG_1990.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...