Outdoor playing at Wirksworth Dec 4 and 5 praps

Kautilya

For those follwing these events last year when players got a bit of travel money and could put a hat out to be filled by punters on the architectural trail weekend) (www.outdoormusicinwirksworth.org) there is an update from organiser Dave Smith

Hi all, we had a good evening last friday for the local Traders Xmas Special (thanks all) and we have a nice line-up for the Xmas Farmers Market this Saturday 10.00-14.00 (See attached Poster for details - but there is room for more! The farmers market may finish at 14.00 but punters will stick around, there's the Lighting of the Xmas Tree with carols with brass band, Peace ceremoney etc at 17.00 and other things happening that afternoon, so it's worth coming along.

1 We may hav e space for one more Act at the Market - contact me if interested.

Peli Deli will welcome solo performers (quiet and gentle music) Saturday11.00-16.00 - free refreshments This is not an OMinW event - contact Mike direct Mike Peli Deli <mikeATpelideli.com>;

2. The Hope and Anchor p/h will welcome musicians on Saturday to play indoors (acoustic, or bring own mini-amp) from 13.00-15.00 onwards - This is not an OMinW event - contact Kevin Dowson direct Kevin Hope Dowson <dowson.kevinATbtinternet.com>;

3. Finally the Red Lion are launching a music event Sunday 4/12 11.00-15.00 in thier main bar, probably with timed Acts rather than a general Session - free beer for performers. This is not an OMinW event - contact Peter at infoATtheredlionetc as above.

Hope some of you make the above events, hope you enjoy!

seasons whatsits

dave smith

OMinW

PS - I'm off travelling in early january and a new Team will handle things next year - full details to follow as soon as we've got them sorted - don't worry, it should be even better than before, the project needs a team and I've consistently failed to build one so this is a great opportunity. Any offers to help? Please? Contact me if you want to discuss this

Edited by Kautilya