For Sale: Edgley C/G Anglo 30-button

Brian Arsenault

Edgley Professional model, built in May 2004 with rosewood-stained sycamore, stainless steel ends, and Wheatstone layout. It's in great shape and is easy to play. Comes with Fallon hard case.

Asking $1800 USD plus shipping (Back in 2004 I paid $1950)

It is a great instrument. I really enjoyed learning to play on it. It's speaks quickly and is clearly audible in loud sessions. When I got my Carroll, I held onto the Edgley as a back-up, but the Edgley just hasn't been getting the play time that a good instrument should get.

Send message if interested.

Brian

i've played this concertina, and i liked it so much i bought my edgly ~5 years ago.

• 4 weeks later...

bump!

has it sold, yet?

i've played this concertina, and i liked it so much i bought my edgly ~5 years ago.

Oh, yeah. That would have have been the 2005 Noel Hill Midwest school, right?

Thank you for passing that along.

Brian

ps I didn't pay him to write that :P

Thanks for bumping, but it is sold. I had just edited the original post instead of adding another reply.

Brian

bump!

has it sold, yet?

Brian

Brian - What was your Carroll # and might you tell us what you got and how it plays?

Thanks

Mark

Thanks for bumping, but it is sold. I had just edited the original post instead of adding another reply.

Brian

bump!

has it sold, yet?

Brian

Edited by dwinterfield

Brian - What was your Carroll # and might you tell us what you got and how it plays?

Thanks

Mark

My Carroll is #32 with redwood burl ends and tree pattern (looks like #19). I've had it for a year now. It's really clear, fast and fun to play. (Thank you, Wally!!) At the last Midwest Noel Hill School we compared it to some of the other 30-somethings. It sounded a little "rounder" and the others sounded sharper/brighter.

And since we've kind of gone off-topic anyway, I also recommend the work of Greg Jowaisas if you're shopping for a concertina case. :)

--Brian [just edited for spelling mistake]

Edited by Brian Arsenault

• 1 month later...