New Album

Hello All,

I've released my new album for free online. The recordings are here, and the sheet music is here. It's a suite, the first movement of which is in sonata form. Maybe it's the first sonata to be written for Anglo concertina? I'm not sure, but I hope it's worth listening to a little bit of!

Best,

Steven

Seattle, WA

stevenarntson.info

Hello All,

I've released my new album for free online. The recordings are here, and the sheet music is here. It's a suite, the first movement of which is in sonata form. Maybe it's the first sonata to be written for Anglo concertina? I'm not sure, but I hope it's worth listening to a little bit of!

Best,

Steven

Seattle, WA

stevenarntson.info

I am sorry to seem ungrateful for what is a great gesture but unfortunately, the formats you chose are rather unusuable for those of us who are somewhat technically disadvantaged. Unless I am missing something?

Ian

I am sorry to seem ungrateful for what is a great gesture but unfortunately, the formats you chose are rather unusuable for those of us who are somewhat technically disadvantaged. Unless I am missing something?

The mp3 files at the bottom of this page should work on pretty much any computer.

Ian

Hi Ian

The sheet music is in an industry standard format called PDF. The reader is available here:

http://get.adobe.com/reader/

The sheet music is under Music Score with the big down arrow. Click on the words Complete Score.

The audio files can be heard on the Archive.org player under Steven's name. Otherwise they are available for download in the insustry standard MP3 format on the bottom right of the page under "Audio Files" and VBR MP3. Right click on the file size for a menu, and then click "Save As" to put it on your computer to play in the Windows Media Player.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Steven

I enjoyed the music, and even though I don't play an Anglo, the instructions on the sheet music are easy to understand and really well thought out. Thanks

Thanks

Leo