Passaround Of My C#/c Anglo Concertina?

A year and some ago I ran across some Forum discussion about how half-step concertinas never really caught on like they did for melodeons (B/C, C/C#, C#/D, etc).

Some months after that, one of my many $50 beater 20b Anglos off of eBay turned out to have G reeds just too buggered to be any good, so I was fixing to use it as a parts box. Other than the reeds the box was in okayish shape, and was kind of cool being an old Silvertone-badged item. I somehow ended up sending it down to Irish Dancemaster for a re-reed to C# (outer row)/C (inner row). I debated just leaving the C on the outer row, but figured C on the inner would make more sense to melodeon players.

I'm still messing slightly with tweaking the action a bit, replacing some buttons and all, but generally speaking it works, for being an old Bastari. Since I'm not a B/C melodeon player I'm not quite sure how to even judge the layout, but it's fun messing with.

If there are any established posters here on the board, or melodeon players you can vouch for from other boards, who'd like to borrow it for a few weeks, I'd be willing to do a passaround. So each person would receive it in the mail, and after two weeks pay to post it to the next person. If it needs to go across the pond due to overwhelming Euro interest, I can find some way to eat the cost so the last American/Canadian to borrow it doesn't get disadvantaged.

It's no jewel of a box, but it works and it has a reed layout that I'd reckon most folks on the board have never played before. If interested, post here and mention generally where in the world you are (at least country, or region of the US/Canada). If there are enough folks I'll set it up as a passaround, looping back to me at the end.