Doube action English Bass....anby interest?

Denis

Hi,

I have a double action English bass built with concertina reeds by Marcus Music about 5 years ago. My playing interest has changed and I haven't used it for a while so thiking about moving it on. I want what I paid for it which was £1,500. If anyone is interested please respond to djackson@gwentwildlife.org and I can send pictures etc. I am located close to Chepstow in the UK if anyone wants to try it out alternatively, I shall be going to the Bromyard Festival in a couple of weeks and would be happy to take it along there if anyone wants to try it.

Thanks

Denis Jackson.

I'm not a potential buyer for this one, but I do have a question about it. Did Marcus make the reeds, or did they come from another maker? I wasn't aware that Marcus made concertina-reeded instruments at all, and this would have been an exceptionally good price for one.

Daniel

Hi,

I have a double action English bass built with concertina reeds by Marcus Music about 5 years ago. My playing interest has changed and I haven't used it for a while so thiking about moving it on. I want what I paid for it which was £1,500. If anyone is interested please respond to djackson@gwentwildlife.org and I can send pictures etc. I am located close to Chepstow in the UK if anyone wants to try it out alternatively, I shall be going to the Bromyard Festival in a couple of weeks and would be happy to take it along there if anyone wants to try it.

Thanks

Denis Jackson.