A year already

LDT

A year gone past already....well end of August/beginning of September it will be a year since I first started learning. (although the concertina was purchased on....18/8/08)

I do wonder sometimes if there has been much improvement over that year as at times I've felt like I'm pedaling up a hill on a exercise bike.

I think I may record a special youtube video for the occasion.

Edited by LDT

Congrats! You've stuck at it and had some fun that's the main thing. So many people give up so soon. Just imagine what you felt like then and now.

You've also given a lot of fun to other members so enjoy it all.

We all have ups and downs but get through the rough patches. I had a down spell a bit back but pushed on and have now got to a new plateau and feel excited at playing at Whitby next week.

Cheers

Mike

Indeed it's been a year since you joined the forum and brought a lot of ... erm ... colour into it.

Happy birthday,

Chris

Yes. A single flower in a sea of grey beards...

An unlikely metaphor! maybe a little splash of pink yoghurt in those old grey beards

Indeed it's been a year since you joined the forum and brought a lot of ... erm ... colour into it.

Happy birthday,

Chris

Yes. A single flower in a sea of grey beards...

An unlikely metaphor! maybe a little splash of pink yoghurt in those old grey beards

Very Nice

Well done LDT for putting up with us

Al;

Thank you all for putting up with me for so long.

So who's going to EATMT in Stowmarket? Will one of you hold the camera when I play? 'yep my special vid will be on location' ;)

Hi LDT

That works both ways. Thanks.

So who's going to EATMT in Stowmarket? Will one of you hold the camera when I play? 'yep my special vid will be on location' ;)

Will you be busking to help pay for that scooter you mentioned? :lol:

Thanks

Leo

I shall try and get there on Saturday.

Al

Will you be busking to help pay for that scooter you mentioned? :lol:

Don't want to get an asbo like these two http://new.uk.music.yahoo.com/blogs/snapcr...buskers-banned/

I only know 1 1/2 tunes by heart.

I shall try and get there on Saturday.

Al

I'll keep my eye out for you :)

Whitby first for me, but then EATMT ... and who knows I might be brave enough to attempt part of one of the sessions (but then again I might not). At eighteen months in, I know what you mean about the pedalling - at the moment I'm trying to unlearn some bad habits ... not easy!! :-)

but then EATMT ... and who knows I might be brave enough to attempt part of one of the sessions (but then again I might not).

I think it will take me a couple of years before I'm brave enough for the sessions. :unsure: