concertina music in Seattle ?

Hi,

During my business trip to the US, I will have short visit to Seattle in today(30th) and tomorrow.

If there are any concertina related session, live performance etc ,please let me know by pm or comment,

I am not sure if I can manage my spare time well, but any information will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

--

Taka

I made a couple of calls but couldn't find anything going on in Seattle on a Thursday or Friday. Here's a link to a website that lists area sessions but again, nothing for the days you mention. Good luck on finding something though.

You happened into Seattle during some of the hottest days on record for the area, yesterday was 103 degrees.

I made a couple of calls but couldn't find anything going on in Seattle on a Thursday or Friday. Here's a link to a website that lists area sessions but again, nothing for the days you mention. Good luck on finding something though.

Thank you for the link, Bruce. Next time I come here, I will check that page before I fix the schedule :) .

You happened into Seattle during some of the hottest days on record for the area, yesterday was 103 degrees.

That's Fahrenheit degrees.

It's 40 degrees Centigrade.

Yeah, before I flew here I checked the weather report saying 40 degrees C but couldn't believe my eyes :blink: .

Yesterday was still hot (95F/35C ).

Thank you,

--

Taka