Blue Moon

Alan Day

Very nice rendition. However, it reminds me of the movie "An American werewolf in London" :o

american-werewolf-in-london-transform.jpg

And by the way, wasn't he in England when he was attacked and became a werewolf? <_< So don't blame us for sending him over there!

They should have called it "An innocent American who suffered a viscious, uprovoked attack by an English werewolf in England goes to London" :P

Very nice rendition. However, it reminds me of the movie "An American werewolf in London" :o

And by the way, wasn't he in England when he was attacked and became a werewolf? <_< So don't blame us for sending him over there!

They should have called it "An innocent American who suffered a viscious, uprovoked attack by an English werewolf in England goes to London" :P

How dare you post a photo of me without my permission!

I USED to be a werewolf, but I'm better NOW-OOO......

ANd, yes, Michael Wild - 'twas me with Al at Bradfield.The sessions in the Royal were great fun - nice to be the only (or nearly only) guitarist in a session for a change.

The "Blue Moon" recording was one of 4 that Al and I did recently. You can hear the others at My website

Edited by Will Fly

ANd, yes, Michael Wild - 'twas me with Al at Bradfield.The sessions in the Royal were great fun - nice to be the only (or nearly only) guitarist in a session for a change.

The "Blue Moon" recording was one of 4 that Al and I did recently. You can hear the others at My website

Thanks for the link to the website Will. Nice to read the biog.

Take 3 of Blue Moon

Mike Ainscough (Will Fly) on Guitar

Al

Nice Alan

was that Mike at Bradfield?, I enjoyed those old tunes in|The Royal. I realise I've got most of the notes even on my 26 button Anglo

Cheers

Mike

That is correct.Mike played in the past a lot of Jazz ,Skiffle, Blues and Rock, now playing Folk music. We are experimenting with some of his old repertoire.

If you are interested in playing blues guitar he has an excellent tutor on Utube under the name of Henfield Mike.

Al

Ooops - Mike has already replied to this :blink:

Edited by Alan Day

The recordings are

The full version of The Gentianne Mazurka set Both tunes(GD Box)

In The Toyshop (CG Box)

Manor Royal March (CG Box)

Blue Moon (GD Box)

Mike tells me that The Gentianne Mazurka set is currently about 50th in the listening charts out of thousands of entries so that is encouraging.

Al

The recordings are

In The Toyshop (CG Box)

Blue Moon (GD Box)

Mike tells me that The Gentianne Mazurka set is currently about 50th in the listening charts out of thousands of entries so that is encouraging.

Al

Possible FRENCH TUNE (with accordion et al) for Concertina lead at the George jam?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odNa0-CD1X8

K

The recordings are

In The Toyshop (CG Box)

Blue Moon (GD Box)

Al

Possible FRENCH TUNE (with accordion et al) for Concertina lead at the George jam?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odNa0-CD1X8

K

No these are Breton Tunes. I like the first one, but the others do not excite me

Thanks for the link

Al