Carroll Concertina for sale

englishcf

Wally Carroll concertina (C/G 30 buttons ) #14 is for sale. It may travel to Ireland on July 7 if there is enough interest. Send me a message

ecf

Is this wheatstone or jeffries layout? If jeffries, what are the notes on the first and second buttons, right hand accidental row?

Steve

I think Wally Carroll only has a default button layout. He will change it if asked.

Tim Collins played my Wally Carroll C/G and Bb/F. He was very impressed. He said if he didn't already have the Jeffries Bb/F he'd certainly consider the Carroll - but he declined my offer of a trade. It's a grand party, though I feel like the caterer.

Edited by David Levine

I think Wally Carroll only has a default button layout. He will change it if asked.

i dont think this negates the question...

Tim Collins played my Wally Carroll C/G and Bb/F. He was very impressed. He said if he didn't already have the Jeffries Bb/F he'd certainly consider the Carroll - but he declined my offer of a trade. It's a grand party, though I feel like the caterer.

i'll trade you for your Bb/F. just dont get mad at me when you realize i never said what i'd trade you! :lol:

Edited by david_boveri

Tim Collins came into my tiny Willie Week shop yesterday and played the Wally Carroll C/G and Bb/F He was very impressed, saying that they were gorgeous. He said if he didn't already have the Jeffries Bb/F he'd certainly consider the Carroll - but he declined my offer of a trade. I'm in the shop on Main Street a few more days and then the week is over for another year. It's a grand party, though I feel like the caterer.

Don't you mean "our tiny Willie Week shop".What about your partner?He has rented that shop for many years before you joined him

• 1 month later...