Do you Blog?

I just sorted out my Blog today & am now wondering how many folk here actually make use of them?

Just in case anyone here is interested in the Traditional Music of the North Antrim area, especially if they are thinking of visiting this area, they might like to check out my:

7.gif 'Traditional Music of North Antrim' Blog

I'd hate to miss you, while you were over here! ;)

Cheers

Dick

I just sorted out my Blog today & am now wondering how many folk here actually make use of them?

No.

But if I did, it might be along the lines of:

With the temperature dipping below 80 degrees, and my patio in shade, I ventured outside to enjoy a coffee in the early evening. A sweet, heavy, scent wafted over my garden; presumably from a neighbour's house. I'm not 100% certain that it's from a legal source!

Ah; England in early summer.

Hi

I'd have to understand what 'blogging' is about first :unsure:, and, as with 'facebook' I really can't be bothered -_-

life's too short

chris (technologically challenged)

Do I blog?

No.
B)

Edited to add:

Have you considered turning that question into a poll?

Judging by the limited response so far Jim, I'd say I have my answer anyway, so I guess a poll is not needed. ;)

No.

With the temperature dipping below 80 degrees, and my patio in shade, I ventured outside to enjoy a coffee in the early evening. A sweet, heavy, scent wafted over my garden; presumably from a neighbour's house. I'm not 100% certain that it's from a legal source!

Hey Peter, I certainly couldn't write anything like that today ... it's fairly pishing down ouside now! 1.gif

Edited by Ptarmigan

Hi

I'd have to understand what 'blogging' is about first :unsure:, and, as with 'facebook' I really can't be bothered -_-

life's too short

chris (technologically challenged)

Och Chris, you old Luddite you! :lol:

My old Grandad read National Geographical until his death, in his late 80s.

He was always keen to know what was going on around him & wanted to at least understand anything new that came along.

I'm hoping that sort of inquisitiveness will keep me thinking young, ...... even if I am already starting to look ancient & decrepit! 11.gif

No.

Hey Peter, I certainly couldn't write anything like that today ... it's fairly pishing down ouside now! 1.gif

That's why Ireland is known as "The Emerald Isle".

I'll do my best to make you envious with today's blog. ;)

I'm a very intermittent blogger, and my priceless pearls of entertainment / inane witterings are available at http://lesession.blogspot.com.

So that puts the score at about 9/2 in favour of the non-bloggers I think ...

Except that die-hard non-bloggers may avoid responding, since to do so might be considered a form of "guest" blogging. :unsure:

No don't blog, keep diaries, or anything. It took me forever to get used to a cell phone and responding to forums.

Thanks

Leo

Beatiful pictures, Dick.

Are you really playing or only posing for the picture? ;) :P

Thanks & yes, I was caught in the act of performing! ;)

I've seen - and collected - your 'tina videos. Would be very nice to see your skills with the fiddle!

Cheers,

Fer

I only have one so far, & thankfully my scratchy old country fiddling, is well disguised by John's Pipes:

Cheers

Dick

I'm a very intermittent blogger, and my priceless pearls of entertainment / inane witterings are available at http://lesession.blogspot.com.

Except that die-hard non-bloggers may avoid responding, since to do so might be considered a form of "guest" blogging. :unsure:

But I think that research has conclusively proved that secondary, or passive, blogging has no harmful side-effects and doesn't carry the same risks as being the primary blogger ... so non-bloggers can safely take part in this thread without compromising their non-blogging status for the purposes of insurance and medical records ...

But I think that research has conclusively proved that secondary, or passive, blogging has no harmful side-effects and doesn't carry the same risks as being the primary blogger ... so non-bloggers can safely take part in this thread without compromising their non-blogging status for the purposes of insurance and medical records ...

For the fainthearted: ;)

The Dangers of Blogging! #1

The Dangers of Blogging! #2

Wonder what the dangers are, of someone wanting to stalk a fat old man? :lol:

Cheers

Dick

Wonder what the dangers are, of someone wanting to stalk a fat old man? :lol:

Cheers

Dick

Wishful thinking. :D

Well I can daydream can't I?

Thanks