Very Silly - Cat Playing A Concertina!

Yes, that is pretty precious! A friend sent me this one a few years ago before I'd been bitten by the concertina bug- now that you've brought it back to my conciousness it's getting a bookmark!

Meow!

Allison

Meow!

Careful! Your chocolate bunny may need a bodyguard.

By the way, did you see the recent news article about what was apparently a house cat included in a 7500 BC (before cats?) burial on Cyprus? Still no reports of concertinas in pre-Christian Irish graves, though.

That site's been around for a while, and has apparently garnered an enormous number of hits. I was very startled while watching the telly the other day to see an advert come on (I forget what for) and I suddenly realised they had obviously employed the same chap to do the animation, because the style was identical, right down to the kitten with the anglo.

Chris

That site's been around for a while, and has apparently garnered an enormous number of hits. I was very startled while watching the telly the other day to see an advert come on (I forget what for) and I suddenly realised they had obviously employed the same chap to do the animation, because the style was identical, right down to the kitten with the anglo.

Chris

There are a couple of Quiznos comercials with the spider monkeys from the "we love the moon!"