For Sale in Ireland: Restored Lachenal Baritone Anglo Concertina in Bb

Gan Ainm

• 7 months later...

I have now added a selection of photos of the Lachenal Baritone B-flat/F anglo concertina for sale..

I notice that this listing has my name on it as repairer, so here is a bit more information:

I can confirm that I did the work on this concertina, this included a full service including the usual action, pads, valves, cleanining etc. and significantly: a partial re-build of the bellows, plus a full re- tune and reed set up.

It came to me from a chap in Australia, and left me to go to his customer in Ireland, (who flew over to the East Midlands Airport just to collect it).

Hope this helps

Dave

• 1 month later...

I can confirm that I did the work on this concertina, this included a full service including the usual action, pads, valves, cleaning etc. and significantly: a partial re-build of the bellows, plus a full re-tune and reed set up.

Dave,

Many thanks. You did a really super job on the concertina and it is still in exactly the same great condition as the day I collected it from you.

In the meantime, I have decided to have a go at learning the button accordion (melodeon) instead of the concertina, so I'm looking to find a new home for this very fine instrument.

Pat

Edited by Gan Ainm