Has anyone heard of O'Shaughnessy concertinas?

I'm at the local (Rochester NY) session, and a local stalwart told me there's a guy named O'Shaughnessy making concertinas in Canandaigua, NY, and that he learned the craft from Frank Edgely. Can anyone confirm?

I've heard of him through Harold Herrington, who speaks highly of him. I have never seen or heard his concertinas though, which I think are accordion-reeded. I understand that Mr. O'Shaughnessy is not one who seeks public limelight and that is why he is "under the radar." I'd love to know more about his work though and if anyone has played his concertinas.

To put the record straight, John O'Shaughnessy learned from Harold Herrington, not from myself. We did meet, however, here at my former shop about eight years ago. He is a machinist, who works at a regular job and is trying to fit making concertinas into a busy schedule. Last time we talked, he was in the process of making six concertinas for a Comhaltas branch somewhere in Ireland. He is a great guy and he can make a very good concertina!