SOLD - Jackie (English) & Rochelle (Anglo) for sale

cwoods

Jackie has sold.

Rochelle has sold! Thanks everyone!

Both are like brand new, complete with their original soft cases and tutors. I'm asking $285 each plus actual shipping costs from Ohio zip 45005. If you buy both of them, I'd be willing to take less as a package deal.

(Note: A donation will gladly be made to Cnet upon sale)

I bought these because I wanted to see what the Anglo and English concertinas were like to play compared to the duet. I chose these particular boxes because I wanted a quality beginner box. Check out the web pages of the maker for complete details:

http://www.concertinaconnection.com/jackie-jack.htm and

http://www.concertinaconnection.com/rochelle%20anglo.htm

These boxes are widely regarded as the best choice for a beginner. And at this price, you can't go wrong.

I find it all fascinating, but I now realize that I do not have enough spare time to study more than one and have decided to stick with duet.

Send me a private message if you're interested.

Thanks!

Edited by Paul Schwartz

I've had several inquires about each box, and have figured shipping for several people who are still considering it. Right now, though, both are still up for grabs.

Forgot to mention in my ad that I will accept certified checks, money orders, or personal checks (item ships when check has cleared). For your convenience, I can accept Paypal, both cash and credit card funded payments, but I'd need to add 3% to cover the fees that they charge me.

re: shipping--I am experienced at shipping delicate/unusual items. I collect and trade antique sewing machines which are very heavy and tricky to ship so that they arrive in one piece. These will be packed carefully. My basic rule of thumb is: it is ready to ship only when the box could be dropped from a second-story building without damaging the contents. ;o)

Thanks!

Connie

Are they still available? How much to post them to NZ?

Hi Dirge,

Thank you for your interest. Both are still available. I will have to box and weigh them to get an estimate. Will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks again,

Connie

Hi Dirge,

It looks like shipping costs for both of them to NZ would be about $85 US$. My figure checks out against the price that Concertina Connection charges for international shipping of $40 ea. So, pretty much a wash on that issue when deciding on new vs. barely touched. :D

Hi Dirge,

It looks like shipping costs for both of them to NZ would be about $85 US$. My figure checks out against the price that Concertina Connection charges for international shipping of $40 ea. So, pretty much a wash on that issue when deciding on new vs. barely touched. :D

Sorry no, I meant either/or rather than both.

Hi Dirge,

Sorry no, I meant either/or rather than both.

Hi,

No problem. Shipping for either one would cost just under $55 US$.

Thanks again for your interest.

Jackie has sold.

Rochelle is still available.

Thanks!

Connie

Jackie has indeed sold -- I received it today, very well packaged and speedily delivered.

All I can say after 25 years on the push/pull is.... my brain hurts. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Jackie has sold.

Rochelle is still available.

Thanks!

Connie

Jackie has indeed sold -- I received it today, very well packaged and speedily delivered.

All I can say after 25 years on the push/pull is.... my brain hurts. :lol:

Well, I recently bought a Rochelle and after several years on the push push push/pull pull pull, my brain hurts too. Why don't we do a swap Meltzer? ;) Might be better than taking aspirin!

Chris