C#/g#

Seán Ó Fearghail

Hi, any one know of any c#/g# wakker or suttner for sale?

There's a LACHENAL, in the key of C#/G# on eBay right now. (item #200337369169) The person just re-listed it, (he found the only way to post a buy it now listing, on an existing item, was to re-list it) so it has 7 days on the auction. Starting bid is $700US and the BIN is $1200. It's in Ireland and the seller claims this 30-button, rosewood-ended, steel reeded, Anglo is in good playing shape. This price (even the BIN) is well below what a Wakker or Suttner would run you, so it might be worth a look. Cordially, KerryF

There's a LACHENAL, in the key of C#/G# on eBay right now. (item #200337369169) The person just re-listed it, (he found the only way to post a buy it now listing, on an existing item, was to re-list it) so it has 7 days on the auction. Starting bid is $700US and the BIN is $1200. It's in Ireland and the seller claims this 30-button, rosewood-ended, steel reeded, Anglo is in good playing shape. This price (even the BIN) is well below what a Wakker or Suttner would run you, so it might be worth a look. Cordially, KerryF

Judging by the seller's name, I think he'd be buying from himself! ;)

Judging by the seller's name, I think he'd be buying from himself! ;)

LMBO!!! Boy, do I have egg on MY face! I was concentrating more on details that our friend could use to check this offer out. The seller's name went completely past me. OOPSIE!!! Oh well, pobody's nerfect!