Putting my Stagi A-18 on Ebay

Delbert Blackketter

Greetings!

My Stagi A-18 is going up for sale on Ebay today, April 18th 09. I will set it for 'No Reserve' to see how it does. It is in good shape, with hard case, all buttons and straps in good order. It is the brown model. The Bb (left hand) will occasionally 'flutter' and stick. I have done a gentle disassembly and check on it. Can do so again if it needs this.

The file attached to this posting indicates where the 18 buttons fit in the English 48 button pattern layout.

Regards, Del

Stagi_A18_button_layout.bmp

Greetings!

My Stagi A-18 is going up for sale on Ebay today, April 18th 09. I will set it for 'No Reserve' to see how it does. It is in good shape, with hard case, all buttons and straps in good order. It is the brown model. The Bb (left hand) will occasionally 'flutter' and stick. I have done a gentle disassembly and check on it. Can do so again if it needs this.

The file attached to this posting indicates where the 18 buttons fit in the English 48 button pattern layout.

Regards, Del

Del,

Does this mean you will be completely concertinaless? Still enjoying the Herrington you sold me.

Cary

Greetings!

Regards, Del

Just a note for anyone interested. I've seen this concertina and heard Delbert play it. Its in very good condition and sounds nice as well.

Sold at $179.00

Greetings!

Regards, Del

Just a note for anyone interested. I've seen this concertina and heard Delbert play it. Its in very good condition and sounds nice as well.