NESI 2009 Date Change changed

Doug Creighton has passed along that the 2009 NESI dates need to be adjusted again. The campground and cabins were already taken on the previous would-be date, so the dates are now Sept. 25-27, 2009 . Doug was apologetic about a second change, but we know they've had lots on their minds in Massachusetts. I deleted the prior thread to be on the safe side, and will fix all the other announcements here in the next 24 hours or so.

Oh, and there's still no truth to the rumor that they were tired of people celebrating "Talk Like a Pirate Day" on Sept. 19 at the NESI every year. Or that they were trying to avoid "Talk Like an Accordion Day" (everyone knows accordions are welcome at NESI). It is actually to avoid the Jewish high holidays that fall on the originally scheduled weekend this year.

So mark your calendars, see you there! I'll re-revise the Summer Schools list when I have a chance. :ph34r:

Ken

• 3 weeks later...

The registration form for the 2009 Northeast Squeeze-In is now available on the Button Box website. The dates for this year's event are September 25-27, 2009.

We'll begin processing registrations on May 4th, but it's fine to fax or mail your registration form now. Indoor accommodations fill up fast, so don't delay!

Regards,

Doug Creighton

The Button Box

The registration form for the 2009 Northeast Squeeze-In is now available on the Button Box website. The dates for this year's event are September 25-27, 2009.

We'll begin processing registrations on May 4th, but it's fine to fax or mail your registration form now. Indoor accommodations fill up fast, so don't delay!

Regards,

Doug Creighton

The Button Box

Does "The Annex" refer to the motel-like rooms just beyond the Barn, two to a room with bath? Like I stayed in last year?

That's what I want, but need to be sure of what I'm asking for. Also, is it priced the same as the Manor?

Thanks, Mike K.

Does "The Annex" refer to the motel-like rooms just beyond the Barn, two to a room with bath? Like I stayed in last year?

That's what I want, but need to be sure of what I'm asking for. Also, is it priced the same as the Manor?

Yes. It is frustratingly unclear (every year) in the Squeeze-In paperwork, and even at Bucksteep's web site, but the three indoor locations are:

The Manor: The main house. Shared bathrooms.

The Lodge: Older motel-type rooms across the parking area from the manor.

The Annex: Newer (comparitively) motel-type rooms beyond the barn.