Angel of Death

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the angel of death played a duet...............or is it just that eternity is the length of time you need to learn one . Robin

Huh!

Good picture Al. Why are you trying to steal Death's concertina?

The actual story behind this photo is that I was doing an evening at the Elephant and Castle Folk Club in Lewes on Saturday night and this lady is half way up the stairs to the room where I had to perform. She actually comes from the World of Opera after having appeared at Glynbourne in Sussex not too far away from Lewes.

We are just good friends.

Al

I thought the angel of death played a duet...............or is it just that eternity is the length of time you need to learn one . Robin

Eternity is something I don't understand, but I think that playing the duet is heaven, not hell.

The actual story behind this photo is that I was doing an evening at the Elephant and Castle Folk Club in Lewes on Saturday night and this lady is half way up the stairs to the room where I had to perform. She actually comes from the World of Opera after having appeared at Glynbourne in Sussex not too far away from Lewes.

We are just good friends.

Al

I can think of worse friends to have.

Ian

While Al's adding names to his list - "Come the revolution....."

Is it just me or does anybody else on C.net get surprised when seeing his picture that he doesn't look exactly like his C.net avatar? :unsure:

While Al's adding names to his list - "Come the revolution....."

Is it just me or does anybody else on C.net get surprised when seeing his picture that he doesn't look exactly like his C.net avatar? :unsure:

Shaving off my moustache has made a big difference.

Since this photo I have been flying around all over the place.

In County Clare next Week !!! :ph34r:

Al ;)

Do you mean that the devil likes spanish music?

Very probably - Why, if not, flamenco singers moan & complain all the time? :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Fer

Complaining and moaning is a hell of fun. The devil must also like the Fado music.

Probably the best music comes from hell(?)

Actually I was thinking about the fact that Morris dance is originally a Spanish dance,

would English morris dancers still know that?