Edgley Concertina

Frank Edgley

I am offering this concertina for a customer & friend of mine. This is a concertina with mirror-finish stainless end grills, 30 buttons (Wheatstone fingering), rosewood-finished cherry body, and seven-deep-fold bellows. Her concertina has not been roughly played and is in near perfect condition. It comes with one of those heavily-padded gig bags, like the ones the Buttonbox offers for sale. The reason for this instrument coming up for sale is that owner fell in love with one of my Celtic Lion wooden-ended concertinas made of African Bubinga and wishes to purchase it from me. I can attest that the instrument that is being offered for sale is in excellent condition. Price negotiated will be in Canadian dollars and is available immediately. Payment though Paypay is available, but not mandatory. Contact her directly at playjigs@yahoo.ca .

Edited by Frank Edgley

• 1 month later...
I am offering this concertina for a customer & friend of mine. This is a concertina with mirror-finish stainless end grills, 30 buttons (Wheatstone fingering), rosewood-finished cherry body, and seven-deep-fold bellows. Her concertina has not been roughly played and is in near perfect condition. It comes with one of those heavily-padded gig bags, like the ones the Buttonbox offers for sale. The reason for this instrument coming up for sale is that owner fell in love with one of my Celtic Lion wooden-ended concertinas made of African Bubinga and wishes to purchase it from me. I can attest that the instrument that is being offered for sale is in excellent condition. Price negotiated will be in Canadian dollars and is available immediately. Payment though Paypay is available, but not mandatory. Contact her directly at playjigs@yahoo.ca .