Wanted: 12 key miniature english concertina

michelv

I saw
and it absolutely charmed me. Can anyone please give advice where to buy a mini English like the one in the clip?

It's a bit shrill, innit? Why don't you make the guy an offer? ;) On the other hand, Andy Norman has just made a miniture Anglo for a C.net member. Perhaps he could be persuaded, with a large wodge of moolah, to make you an miniture English, albeit with concertina reeds.

Chris

Dear Chris,

Unfortunately the video clip seems to have run its course. However I have a 14 key Aeola Wheatstone minature for sale, it was made on April 28th 1921 as can be seen in the ledgers. It is 3" AF not 2 3/4" as the hexagonal ones are. It is in good condition and plays well though I intend to tittivate it before it leaves my hands. I am selling it from a museum collection. It comes in its original case. I have another Wheatstone 12 key here that I am looking after and a 12 key Evans Kookaburra which is an exact copy of the Wheatstonethough these are not for sale. If you would like to see photos please get in touch with me at kookerconcer@bigpond.com I'm not sure how to post a photo on this site and I am too busy to learn by myself. The lot of the concertina maker is to work on concertinas and not diddle around with the computer! Richard Evans Kookaburra Concertinas (Australia).

Dear Chris,

Unfortunately the video clip seems to have run its course. However I have a 14 key Aeola Wheatstone minature for sale, it was made on April 28th 1921 as can be seen in the ledgers. It is 3" AF not 2 3/4" as the hexagonal ones are. It is in good condition and plays well though I intend to tittivate it before it leaves my hands. I am selling it from a museum collection. It comes in its original case. I have another Wheatstone 12 key here that I am looking after and a 12 key Evans Kookaburra which is an exact copy of the Wheatstonethough these are not for sale. If you would like to see photos please get in touch with me at kookerconcer@bigpond.com I'm not sure how to post a photo on this site and I am too busy to learn by myself. The lot of the concertina maker is to work on concertinas and not diddle around with the computer! Richard Evans Kookaburra Concertinas (Australia).

I heard that Youtube are pulling all video clips until certain royalty issues are ironed out.

Ian

I heard that Youtube are pulling all video clips until certain royalty issues are ironed out.

Ian

For the last couple of days i have not been able to view any Youtube content, all i get is (Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. ) but Java is the latest version as is the Adobe flash player.

I assume this is to do with the royalty issues in the UK.

Or possible a bug that wont let jave run properly, so i am at a loss now , so is anyone here in the UK getting the same problem?

Mike

Ian

For the last couple of days i have not been able to view any Youtube content, all i get is (Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. ) but Java is the latest version as is the Adobe flash player.

Or possible a bug that wont let jave run properly, so i am at a loss now , so is anyone here in the UK getting the same problem?

Mike

Yes. What happened to me was that I installed the latest version of Adobe Flash Player and got the same message. Not knowing what the problem was I used the last restore point of the Backup and Restore facility of my PC, which removed the new installation, and it now works fine.

Hope this helps. Thanks

Mike

It's working at the moment; I'm in London and was able to play the video without problems.