Sessions: What is a Newbie to Do?

Now any chance of having a session that's just nursary ryhmes...might stand a chance then? :P :unsure: :blink:

One idea I'll throw out there is that, if Peter T's training Anglo-session comes off, perhaps a few other beginners like me, who play other examples of this fine instrument, could pop along and we could have an easy-peasy session, as in Mally's really useful booklet.

En passant: if you live within a hundred (thousand?) miles of London, I recommend you jump at Peter's offer, for such things don't come along often. He has kindly given me useful help with my EC, even though he is primarily an Anglo player. Based on that impressive action of his, I would be sure you will come away from such a session firing on all the cylinders you have and with a few others stoked up too.

Ian

Might take my Dad along....he says he used to work round that area of London....and he has a beard. ;)
:D

Hi LDT

Now you're talking! B)

Now any chance of having a session that's just nursary ryhmes...might stand a chance then? :P :unsure: :blink:

Maybe a little Mozart. He did 12 variations of a French tune called Ah Vous Dirai-je Maman that might work. :o :blink: ;)

Thanks

Leo :)

Maybe a little Mozart. He did 12 variations of a French tune called Ah Vous Dirai-je Maman that might work. :o :blink: ;)

Not Frere Jaques then ;)