Two Wheatstones for sale.

Richard Evans

I have two Wheatstone instruments for sale. One is an Aeola (streched on the top rail). An English system which extends to the C two leger lines below the bottom of the bass clef. Its serial number is 24690. It is unrestored but in perfect condition. This is a double action bass and is the best Wheatstone ever made. The other Instrument is a Wheatstone hexagonal 55 key Maccann Duet (Ebony finish raised ends), tuned an octave below the normal treble or standard model. It also goes down to the same C as the English bass. I would like to sell these concertinas in a restored condition but would like to see if there is any interst before I spend time on the restoration as I have lots of other work plus I am making a batch of Kookaburra 30 key Anglos. So I am interested in hearing from any likely buyers. Richard Evans Kookaburra Concertinas kookerconcer@bigpond.com (Australia) I can provide photos to anyone interested.

Hello Richard,

Can you kindly post a photo or two of your Kookaburra Concertinas so that people on C.net can see how your concertinas look like? You can also let us know what is your price for one of your concertinas as well as the approximate length of time to wait for the construction and delivery of your concertinas.

Hello Richard,

Can you kindly post a photo or two of your Kookaburra Concertinas so that people on C.net can see how your concertinas look like? You can also let us know what is your price for one of your concertinas as well as the approximate length of time to wait for the construction and delivery of your concertinas.

I would also be interested... just curious.