Current makes of concertina

1 hour ago, Chris Timson said:

Pretty looking site but no name of the maker and no clue to location apart from a vague reference to the UK. Anyone any idea who's behind this?

Chris

"I have built up a waiting list and my current lead time for instruments is now 2 years. "

With that much waiting time, some people must know.

9 minutes ago, John Wild said:

"I have built up a waiting list and my current lead time for instruments is now 2 years. "

With that much waiting time, some people must know.

Scrolling throught the photos on the selected work.vegan vegetarian page, I see a label which gives the name Paul Harvey.

There is a phone number +44 7951573213, but my reading of that should be verified by someone with good eyesight.

The instrument in the photo has the number 145.

15 hours ago, John Wild said:

Scrolling throught the photos on the selected work.vegan vegetarian page, I see a label which gives the name Paul Harvey.

There is a phone number +44 7951573213, but my reading of that should be verified by someone with good eyesight.

The instrument in the photo has the number 145.

That is the number I see as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello folks ,

On the subject of current concertina makers :

I have just collected my new 22 key hybrid Baritone Anglo in c/g , accidentals are Bb/ Bb and C#/ C# .

Designed and built by the talented Paul Harvey in Olive Ash and Hemlock, delrin buttons ,7 fold leather bellows
with reclaimed accordion reeds . ( Paul also builds with bellows for veggies )

This instrument is wonderful, beautiful construction , very cool design good tone and surprisingly responsive for a Baritone.

Having this instrument built has been a most enjoyable journey from the initial design discussions to completion.

For the record, I have no commercial interest with Paul . 

3130637D-4F24-43E8-A573-4D1BE809E85F.jpeg

00CD5107-427D-4D6D-ADE9-33C351154F4A.jpeg