Reverse Tunatron Posts

Not a criticism, just a moan.

Does anyone else look at the Tunatron once in a while and just want to look at the newest tunes? After the first few listed under "newly posted tunes", you have to go into the Tunatron and next throught all 400 odd.

Would either a "reverse order" or a "go to last" function be helpful to enable us to see the newest first? We seem to be able to do this on every other bit of the forum.

Does anyone else look at the Tunatron once in a while and just want to look at the newest tunes?

The Tuna-Tron is not part of the Forum. Different software. However, I think I have a partial solution for you:

.. 1) Go into the TT and select the Search option.

.. 2) Select sort by "Modification Date" or "Creation Date" in descending order. (I normally also select to display 100 records per page.)

.. 3) Then Search for the following "words (any)", specifying the word "a" or "the".

.. 4) The click on the Search button.

I had originally tried not specifying any words for the search, since in some applications if you look for emptiness, all entries are returned. No go here. But apparently this search engine -- like many others -- ignores various small, nonspecific words, such and "the" and "a", but will still complete the search. Note that many entries do not contain the word you searched on, so it appears that you get all entries, but with the most recent first.

Happy searching.