A Christmas card for you all

Hi all.

A friend of ours by the name of Dave Kent, a melodeon player and regular attender at our session, sent us a superb Christmas card which I thought was too good not to share. So let this be our Christmas card to everyone on the forum:

Happy Christmas from Chris and Anne (with Dave's assistance).

Kings.jpg

Edited by Chris Timson

Hi Everyone

Merry Christmas from Pennsylvania USA. It's been a wonderful year in a wonderful forum. I'm looking forward to another one next year.

Thanks

Leo

:lol:

Tried but the snow was too dry, then later in the week it got wet, and finally last night it froze. More on the way tonight. Already lost the grape arbor, and a roof beam over my tractor shed has broken.

Hasn't really snowed here in years, apparently Canada has a white Christmas all across the country for the first time since recorded weather (something like that).

Cleared a spot at the end of the driveway for a fire pit and put up benches. There is a very steep hill that begins there, and children and parents come from all over the island to sled. The hot chocolate for the kids is running low and the hot cider and rum for the parents is long gone so we are onto mold(?) wine. What a great Christmas!