Concertina Case for the Overdone Traveller

I can't help but think this has been discussed previously on this forum, but I tried a couple of different searches and didn't turn it up, so my apologies if this is an old topic...

I ran across this on YouTube today. Now I confess that I found the quantity of things pulled out of the case to be amazing, but I want to be clear in saying I'm in no way making a negative comment by this posting, only pointing the way to a fellow that is in my mind almost a Houdini in his ability to fit things into a (somewhat large) concertina traveling case.

I ran across this on YouTube today. Now I confess that I found the quantity of things pulled out of the case to be amazing, but I want to be clear in saying I'm in no way making a negative comment by this posting, only pointing the way to a fellow that is in my mind almost a Houdini in his ability to fit things into a (somewhat large) concertina traveling case.

I bet Goran has "fun" getting that lot through an airport scanner!

That is amazing! I was expecting a rabbit (or elephant for that matter) to appear at any moment as well. Believe me, I will not attempt to take that case through airport security. Having my concertina swabbed and subjected to body cavity search is about as much as I can bear without assaulting someone.

That is amazing! I was expecting a rabbit (or elephant for that matter) to appear at any moment as well. Believe me, I will not attempt to take that case through airport security. Having my concertina swabbed and subjected to body cavity search is about as much as I can bear without assaulting someone.

The most problem I've had going into and out of Columbus was airport security trying to figure out what kind of musical instrument it was from the x-ray. Probably the excitement of their day.

Alan

Howdy:

I was waiting for him to pull out his wife and kids.

I like the case, but I'm guessing it must weigh a ton.

My own cases are heavy with lots less stuff.

Wheels or a porter are in order here.

Have fun,

Perry Werner