Anglo for sale

nils

Sorry, I will not post any informations because I want to give them to members of the forum only. The informations in the forum can be seen by anyone who googles the word concertina.

I am doing this on behalf of a friend and I want to give him the chance to contact interested players. There is no secret about it, just a little bit of protection. (We will not forget the donation).

Nils

Nils, as your profile is not visible to non-members of this forum, how about posting details of the concertina on here and inviting expressions of interest via PM? That way, you will only be contacted by bona-fide members who at least will know what sort of instrument they are contacting you about.

FYI...Nils did contact me about concertinas that "may" be for sale within the near future. The brands he listed are very well known and very desireable. Some of the concertinas are pitched in different keys. He asked for privacy and confidentiality in this matter. In other words...we have to put our name on a list and wait for further info.

Nils,

If it are jpg's then a zip or arc program will not help a lot to reduce the size of every picture and bring the disk consumption to acceptable properties. If you download a (german) freeware program called "tynipic" you can reduce the size of the images and every picture will have a limited size of about 40 to 80K. It will also reduce the sharpness of course, but in most cases I think it helps to get a full view of the instruments.

Marien

FYI, in a PM to me from Nils he mentioned that the Wheatstone is C/G, one Stunner is Bb/F, one Suttner is in Ab/Eb and I think the other is G/D.....we will just wait for Nils to confirm the keys of the top priced instruments.