Carroll Bb/f

Chris Allert

I'm very reluctant to sell this, but i'm considering offers.

this is for carroll #17 ( http://carrollconcertinas.com/17.html )

i haven't really played this instrument much. it's in Bb/F, and if you've read the other reviews of wally carroll's work, you'll have a good idea of this instrument's value. it has a jeffries key layout, and is tuned to young's well temperament. i'm the original owner, so the instrument is in nearly new condition. the only time it's left my apartment is when i moved to a different apartment in the same building a few months ago.

anyway, i have to sell an instrument, and it's either this or my c/g suttner. i usually play the suttner.

i think this instrument is worth at least the new price he's asking now, and due to the falling dollar, it's especially worth it for european or canadian buyers (assuming your economies don't collapse along with ours)

i'm not really sure yet what the minimum i'll sell it for is, so please make offers, either by replying to this thread, or by sending me a pm through the forum. you can also contact me here: http://www.morelater.com/contact.html

"reading reviews of wally carroll's work" will not give a potential shopper the facts necessary to have an idea of its worth. one piece of necessary information for any shopper with half a brain mulling whether this instrument is worth a brand-new carroll would be, um, its precise age and production date. obviously. the coyness about this is kind of......odd.

"reading reviews of wally carroll's work" will not give a potential shopper the facts necessary to have an idea of its worth. one piece of necessary information for any shopper with half a brain mulling whether this instrument is worth a brand-new carroll would be, um, its precise age and production date. obviously. the coyness about this is kind of......odd.

I suspect anyone with half a brain would likely follow the link to the web site and find out it was made on November 22, 2006. To do otherwise would be kind of....odd.