Yes, We Want To Hear About Nesi

Rhomylly

When two major events in the C-Net world happen on the same weekend, it's hard to prioritize.

Hopefully, someone will post their review of NESI 2008 soon.

But the more important issue is: Alison, tell us about the wedding!

I'm off to my wedding trip, cycling on Cape Cod, but this ought to keep you happy until then:

A few wedding photos

You may now call me "Mrs. Animaterra!"

Alison, did you submit a limerick in absentia to the NESI Contest? There was one entry that ended "but my Jeffries is still my main squeeze."

Thought of you again at the ballads party, with the dishes of M&Ms and chocolate brownies.

Enjoy your honeymoon. See you next year -- Mike K.

Alison, did you submit a limerick in absentia to the NESI Contest? There was one entry that ended "but my Jeffries is still my main squeeze."

Dear Mrs. Animaterra, your new sweetie looks like a very nice guy. Thanks for posting the photos. I hope you have fun on your cycling trip. We missed you at NESI.

I have to admit that the “main squeeze” limerick (honerable mention) was mine, but it did not refer to your concertina at all...

My lover, sweet lucious Louise

She’s mad jealous, she yelled at me “Please

Put that damn thing away”

Said “I love you, but hey...

My Jefferies is still my main squeeze”

Nice pictures, Allison. Lots of smiles.

I had a great time at the Squeeze-In, as always. I took it easy this time and didn't perform or run a workshop, just went to other people's. Even played hookie one period and hiked the cross-country ski trails on the property (something I've been meaning to do all these years but never got around to). I bought my copy of English International and listened to one of the 3 discs on my way home. Still haven't had a chance to hear the others. Learned a great tune that everyone else seemed to know already: Le Canal en Octobre.