Evening Entertainment

I had just finished playing in the hall and I was walking past a large industrial kitchen and a wonderful group of singers started to sing.I viewed them through the hatchway of the kitchen with others attracted by the singing.The singing was unbelievable with lovely harmonies all male voices except for one girl singer who although to the rear of the kitchen was cleverly using the echo of the room to enhance her voice, which was coming over crystal clear over the other singers.

It was one of the best choir performances I have ever heard.

I then woke up, it had all been a dream.A true story.Last night

Al

I dreamt I could play the concertina ;)

Do not worry a few weeks time with two half hour practices a day, you will gradually get there.

This dream can come true.

Al

Do not worry a few weeks time with two half hour practices a day, you will gradually get there.

Al

Hope you're right with that one, Al.

As to your dream, are you sure you haven't died and not noticed yet?

Just let us know what sort of libation you responsibly endulged in. I'd like a bit meself and maybe I can hear that choir as well.

I'm more than half serious. Dominique brought a fantastic wine back from California a few years back: the Cupola Winery, Rubicon :P ! Delicious and in a bit we were really laughing. The dreams that night were vivid. We've indulged in a bottle a few times since then and the ride was similar. ;)

Edited by Mark Evans

Al

As to your dream, are you sure you haven't died and not noticed yet?

I cannot go just yet Dirge I've got Duet to finish!!

As for the dream,what I am interested in was the harmonising that I put together in my brain,it is in there somewhere I just need to find a way of getting it out.

I have very vivid and strange dreams Mark,they sometimes even include close members of the family who have died and I except them in my dream and when I wake up,I just cannot understand why I did not ask them questions or say things that you always wished you had.

My re occuring dream is losing my concertina ,or leaving it somewhere that I cannot find.I did leave it once in a pub and spent the whole night worrying about it and got the Landlord out of bed only to find it where I left it in the fireplace.Luckily the fire was not alight.

Many ,like me, see dreams in colour some see them in Black and white (with subtitles)

Al

As for the dream,what I am interested in was the harmonising that I put together in my brain,it is in there somewhere I just need to find a way of getting it out.

I have my best ideas for stories and art in my dreams. ;)

I had a dream a few months ago in which I appeared to leave my body. Next thing I know, I am walking down a street full of shops selling nothing but concertinas. "So, this is heaven!", I thought when I woke up and remembered this part of the dream. Traditionally, angels are depicted playing a harp or lyre at the Pearly Gates, not concertinas. We'll see when the time comes but not before Duet International is released!

Chris

I had a dream a few months ago in which I appeared to leave my body. Next thing I know, I am walking down a street full of shops selling nothing but concertinas. "So, this is heaven!", I thought when I woke up and remembered this part of the dream. Traditionally, angels are depicted playing a harp or lyre at the Pearly Gates, not concertinas. We'll see when the time comes but not before Duet International is released!

Chris

Next thing I know, I am walking down a street full of shops selling nothing but accordions. "So, this is hell !", I thought ..... :P