Concertina Album Online

hello everyone,

i wanted to briefly announce that i've put an album of original music for solo concertina and voice online, hosted at archive.org. this link will take you to a page where you can select to hear the songs or download a PDF of the sheet music. this project has occupied me for a long time, but i'm sure there are many mistakes in the sheet music, for which i apologize.

i deeply pondered whether i should try to sell these or just give them away, and finally opted for the giveaway. i haven't made any money from music yet in this life ... why start now?

the concertina is a 2005 Tedrow Zephyr.

best,

steven

hello everyone,

i wanted to briefly announce that i've put an album of original music for solo concertina and voice online, hosted at archive.org. this link will take you to a page where you can select to hear the songs or download a PDF of the sheet music. this project has occupied me for a long time, but i'm sure there are many mistakes in the sheet music, for which i apologize.

i deeply pondered whether i should try to sell these or just give them away, and finally opted for the giveaway. i haven't made any money from music yet in this life ... why start now?

the concertina is a 2005 Tedrow Zephyr.

best,

steven

Just a note to say I am very impressed with: your compositions; your ability to play them and then to be able to write it down.

Graham