Suttner A4 Jeffries C/g For Sale

Seanconcertina

• 2 weeks later...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hi, I'm selling my Suttner A4 Jeffries style concertina. It has metal ends, 7 fold bellows and was made in 2008. They cost 4500euro to buy new and there is a 4 year waiting list so i'm asking 5,500. If anyone is interested let me know. My email is 0872800980@vodafone.ie

Thanks

Sean

Hi Sean

I'm interested in your Suttner. Sent you an email last week, to the address you gave but no reply. I get to Dublin fairly regularly, so maybe I could get to see you. Where abouts are you? Any likelihood of you heading across to the UK in the near future?

Paul J (Southampton, UK)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Hi, I'm selling my Suttner A4 Jeffries style concertina. It has metal ends, 7 fold bellows and was made in 2008. They cost 4500euro to buy new and there is a 4 year waiting list so i'm asking 5,500. If anyone is interested let me know. My email is 0872800980@vodafone.ie

Thanks

Sean

Hi Sean

I'm interested in your Suttner. Sent you an email last week, to the address you gave but no reply. I get to Dublin fairly regularly, so maybe I could get to see you. Where abouts are you? Any likelihood of you heading across to the UK in the near future?

Paul J (Southampton, UK)

I wouldnt waste time with this guy if I were you...

Which one?

Concertina has been sold. Don't get on the internet much. Sorry for the delay. Don't think i deserved that last comment though.

As I said in private message, I believe you did. Now I don't want to make a big fuss about this, but never answering emails, from different people, when you put somethig for sale on the *internet* from my point of view is bad behaviour, that's all, nothing more.

I am sorry to thoses who i didn't get back to in time. I do not have the internet in my house and rarely get a chance to get on it. I find it very unfair that one person in particular would blacken my name because of it.

OK then let me rephrase what I wrote earlier.

If you email or message Sean, don't expect an answer or a relatively quick answer, because he doesnt have internet at home and rarely has a chance to get on it.

I hope it's better written and less unfair. I should taken the time to write my message this way at first.

PS: But I'm glad you miraculeously reappeared to answer this thread, a few minutes after I wrote my message... I'm guessing you've got good friends who frequent the internet, maybe.

Edited by Azalin

Ah here. Give the guy a break. It seems he sold an honest instrument at a reasonable price. Ireland (I'm presuming, perhaps erroneously, that he's from there, if only from the "sean") may be a roaring celtic tiger and in the eu and everything but we still don't have a motorway that connects one city to the next and much of our "broad" band is little better or more reliable than 56k modem territory.

Aogan's explanation is understandable and reasonable. In my home country (South Africa) "wi fi" is still a dream and 56k modems are still being used. Not every home has the internet or a computer. People have to go to libraries or internet cafe's. Even land lines telephones are unreliable because the ..... (apes???) steal the copper wires from underground vaults. Cell phone towers are still being erected.

We can put the word out for Azalin that he is looking for a reasonably priced Suttner...who knows what our network of concertina friends can come up with?

We can put the word out for Azalin that he is looking for a reasonably priced Suttner...who knows what our network of concertina friends can come up with?

Actually, I'm not looking for one, circumstances are that I wouldnt buy one at this time. I know my posts in this thread sound like comments from a digruntled wannabe buyer, but it's not really. I think there's enough info in this thread for people to know that Sean is certainly trustworthy, but very hard or impossible to reach. I learnt not to make such a hasty comment like my first one in this thread (amd maybe send private messages instead), and maybe he learnt put more emphasis on communication in the future.